Heyo,
It started out a week like any other. And pretty much stayed that way. Well, I mean, last week was transfers, so Elder Johnson has been settling in. I believe I already mentioned that he is from the Seattle area? Well, we are both glad we can at least breathe the air here. It looks like the whole #can'tbreathe movement took it a little far in the pacific northwest.
We had a great lesson with L__, the right L__, for anyone remembers that fiasco from about a month ago. She is loving the Book of Mormon, and was going to log into our broadcasted church service, but slept through it. Next week!
We also got a call from a member here in the area, saying that they have a friend investigating the church! So we are going to teach them here this week. Sounds like she has a lot of interest!
Still working on Facebook, and by working, I mean making videos at a slow rate. But if anyone wants to like the page, it is Followers of Jesus Christ in Summerwood TX.
Well, there we go, love from Texas
Elder DeFord
No comments:
Post a Comment