Thursday, July 25, 2019

Week 38 (7/16/2019) Hurricane Barry

7/16/2019

Yeah, it completely missed us. And it was only a tropical storm. But it was gnarly. 

In other news, and to excuse why this email may be a little short, I am training!

Me and Elder Larcom are ready to set Port Arthur on fire! Figuratively, of course. 

So, the weeks highlights...

Exchanges with the Zone leaders in the YSA, I got to prozelyte in regular people clothes, which was pretty sweet. Also, Elder Farley is the sweetest, he is great.

Erm...honestly I cant remember much. 

Sunday was my birthday, sang in church, as my dad says I am now old enough to go on a mission. Hmm. Guess I snuck through. 

Yeah, this email is trash, but I don't remember almost anything that happened, and I have a long drive ahead of me.  

I love all of you! Miracles happen everyday, and I am excited for the next transfer! 

Love,
Elder DeFord

No comments:

Post a Comment