Monday, January 6, 2020

Week 63 (1/6/2020) Happy New Blegh


Remember last week, I said that I had 2020 vision, so I knew exactly what I would be doing when 2020 started, sleeping peacefully in my bed? Well, I was wrong, I was throwing up all night. Which is exactly what I was doing when 2019 started, too. It is a bad habit, which is not caused by habitually getting wasted New Year’s Eve, I promise. 

Anyways, I was home sick Wednesday, we planned transfer and miles on Thursday, went to district council and the temple on Friday, did splits in Port Arthur (my old area) Saturday, and church and Come Follow Me on Sunday. The campus doesn’t open up until the 21st, so we are trying to figure out how to proselyte the YSA until then. 

Love y'all, I am feeling better now!

Sorry it is short, but that's about all there is to report from this week.

A sincere feeling of general affection to anyone reading this,
Elder DeFord

No comments:

Post a Comment