Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Week 104 (10/20/2020) The Curtain Falls

 Dear y'all,


It has not quite sunk in yet that I am actually leaving. I mean, I know I am, and my bags are packed, but it still seems surreal. 

This week has been a fitting conclusion to my full-time missionary service. On Wednesday I was privileged to perform L__'s baptism in a members pool, and be a part of her confirmation on Sunday. Those were awesome spiritual experiences, and she has an inspiring testimony. 

Looking back on these two years, my own testimony of the Savior and His grace has grown immeasurably
. I love the Savior, and I am filled with gratitude for his sacrifice on my behalf. Truly I am nothing without Him, but I can do all things by being unified with Him. 

My full-time service may be drawing to a close, but He still has my all, and will for the rest of my life. I am grateful for all of the experiences that I have had, all of the people I have met, and the ways I have seen the hand of the Lord.

I conclude as I will continue, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen

Elder DeFord








No comments:

Post a Comment