Sunday, April 12, 2020

Week 73.2 (3/22/2020) Surprises Continue

Well, during our zoom meeting tomorrow, President told us all that transfers would be very minimal. However, I guess that "minimal" still includes Elder DeFord, as I have been told to pack up to be transferred. I have not yet been told where I am going, so that will be forthcoming. 

Honestly pretty frustrating, one-and-done-ing two areas in a row, plus getting transferred in the middle of our quarantine season. 

In answer to some of mom's questions, you can get a bluetooth keyboard, but I have actually emailed from my phone my whole mission, and it doesn't bother me. I type pretty quickly with just me thumbs. The sister who got paralyzed was a greenie, her and her trainer were riding 4 wheelers (against the handbook) and she crashed pretty bad. 

Yep. Well, that is pretty much all the new news, but I will keep y'all posted about where I get transferred to. 

Elder DeFord

No comments:

Post a Comment