Sunday, April 12, 2020

Week 75.1 (3/31/2020) At Last, Some Fulfillment


Dear y'all,

Today didn't feel like an eternity, thank goodness. In fact, it felt really good. We had the opportunity to teach one of our investigators over the phone. He had been going through a hard time, but he said that it was exactly what he needed to hear. We also called a lot of other people, a couple of who even answered the phone...and one or two didn’t even hang up on us!

The Crowley elders had to drive to Lake Charles to pick up a new car, and they stopped by on their way back to drop us off some Cane's! Who would have thought that I would be able to enjoy my favorite restaurant even in quarantine! 

And tonight I gave myself a haircut, for the third time. 

So, life is good. Aaaaand I'm still alive. 


No comments:

Post a Comment