I don't think I
spelled warrant right....maybe I did.
In any case, the subject line is misleading,
since events really don't warrant this email. But then, I suppose that Calvin's
bulletins resembled my own rather closely. Instead of "I'm going outside
now" it is, "I'm still not allowed to go outside".
In the language of fairy tales, Elder DeFord
continues to live happily ever after.
And all the temples are closed, so that is kind
of crazy. Seems like a day can't go by without some sort of announcement.
Well, lots of love, plenty of prayers, call all
your friends and tell them the church is true...you won't see them for awhile
anyways, so if they don't appreciate it, at least they will have some time to
cool down before you see them face to face again.
Didnt Washington also have a stay-home order
passed?
Sincerely tired of quarantine,
Elder DeFord
No comments:
Post a Comment