Howdy
y'all,
This will be a short
one, as our partial self-isolation of last week morphed into full quarantine
this week. We are still allowed to go grocery shopping, but that it about it.
We did have a great
lesson with the H__ family before they told us to stay inside, though. They are
a sweet part-member family that is excited to learn and improve. Unfortunately,
we can't go meet with them now...this is all a little frustrating, as a
missionary.
But we will make do,
and the Lord will do His own work.
The subject line: the
APs sent out an email yesterday with the names of everyone getting transferred,
telling us to pack because transfers were getting moved to Monday. And my name
was on the list, so I started to get ready. The APs then called a couple of
hours later and told me that plans had changed and that I wasn't getting
transferred at all. There are sometimes when I would like to be a fly on the
wall on Presidents office, and find out what is actually going on in there! In
any case, I am staying, and I am glad. I like the area, and me and my companion
get along great. Or, rather, my companion and I.
How is being stuck
inside? Wonderful, probably. I get to work on my goal of reading the standard
works, so that is nice, I guess.
I hope everyone is
safe and has food supply and toilet paper.
Love,
Elder DeFord
No comments:
Post a Comment