Sunday, August 9, 2020

Week 80.1 (5/6/2020) Listen for the Wood Bees

 

Transfer news is somewhat in. Elder Hancock is being transferred, I am not, I don't yet know who my new companion is. 

 

Our Come Follow Me lesson went well, although I was strangely nervous. Usually teaching doesn't bother me, but my heart beat a little fast this time around. But we filled the time and presented the lesson in the way that I had imagined. 

 

Hung out with the T__'s for a bit. Elder Hancock was saying good-bye. Well, he talked to them, I was drug around by their 7 year old to see, in this order, the bunnies, sheep, and baby chicks. I think I may be her best friend. She kept getting super sad and telling me I couldn't leave, despite the fact that Elder Hancock was leaving in the immediate future. 

 

Our branch had combined Elders Quorum and Relief Society. The meeting cut out 40 minutes in, so we figured that was a sign to just give up on it. 

 

I don't know if you can hear them in this video, but these wood bees were all over the place. If you look close you can see them flitting around.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment