Really,
it should be Clean and Hot, or rather, spicy, but I don't know the word for
spicy in German.
Today was pretty tame.
We had the filmmaker TC Christiansen address the mission in our devotional
today, which was pretty neat.
Spent some time
decluttering the apartment, our junk room looks better now, hence the clean
Had dinner and a
meeting with Bro Trichel (the Ward Mission Leader) tonight. Before dinner, we were discussing how old
President Glissmeyer is (the Branch President)...I said late 70's, Bro Trichel thought 60's, Mark (Bro T's friend) went
way high into the nineties...well, Bro Trichel found it out and had us all
guess it, on the bet of downing a Jalapeño on a wrong guess. I was closest,
with a guess of 77 (he is 78), but we all grabbed our peppers. Honestly? Not
too bad. Elder Morgan and Elder Huish didn't take it nearly so well,
though.
Elder DeFord
No comments:
Post a Comment