Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Week 91 (7/20/2020) I Believe in Christ

 

The weeks continue trudging along. This is week six of the transfer, so next week will be transfers and p-day will be on Tuesday. 

 

We had two more of the musical firesides this week, including the one for our ward. Not very many people were able to make it, but it went very well. Everyone tells me that they can hear me bearing my testimony when I play "I Believe in Christ" what they don't realize is that all that is running through my head is a frantic desperation to hit all the notes 😂 I'll see if I can include a recording, though. 

 

The S__'s are doing really well. We had a lesson with them on Tuesday, and Bishop joined the zoom call with them. Again, they are just absolutely amazing. They have really chosen to be all in. We talked with Bishop, and he said that they should be cleared for rebaptism within the month. Their oldest son, who is ten, has said he is really enjoying all of it. (Also, dad, sidenote: you know that tie you got from Mr.Macs that looked like Joseph's tie of many colors? I think that J__, the ten year old, has the same tie. Pretty fun)

 

We got back in touch with the A__O__ family, and they agreed to do a zoom call with us for a lesson this week, so hopefully that works out. I don't know how to teach 14 people on a video chat, but then, I hardly know how to teach that many in person either. 

 

Oh, I guess I should mention that it was my birthday, and I am officially no longer a teenager. It threw me for a loop when someone first asked how old I was and I said "twenty".

 

Well, that is the highlight reel. Hope everyone is staying safe from the virus, and not getting too moldy from sitting at home all day. Of course, you may have fewer problems with mold if you live in a less humid environment. Anyways!

 

Elder DeFord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment