Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Week 92 (7/27/2020) Countenance Journal

 

Countenance Journal? Visage Grimoire? Expression library? Oh! Facebook!

 

That is right, after 21 months of my mission, we are getting Facebook this week. It will be a learning experience putting everything together and figuring out how to work over social media, but it will be a new challenge for sure. Stay tuned, we may be getting Instagram too.

 

Transfers is this week, although pday didnt change days this time around. I am staying here with Elder Gregory as my new companion. He goes home this transfer, so this ward is going to be dropping missionaries like flies. I will also be returning to district leader duties, so President isn't quite letting me just cruise out these last few months without having to make phone calls. 

 

We had our last two musical firesides this week, and those went well. 

 

The S__'s are doing awesome, I think they were supposed to have met with the stake president this Sunday, so we will hopefully learn later how that went. But things are going well with them. 

 

Well, other things probably happened, but I will leave you in dramatic suspense. And...coming soon to a social media platform near you.

 

Elder DeFord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment