Sunday, August 9, 2020

Week 82.3 (5/22/2020 )Fire Alarms

 

You know how months ago you sent me batteries to replace in our smoke detectors that beep all of the time. Well, because you told me not to stand on a chair or on a table, that was a little difficult. Well, it would have been really difficult if I was a big fat guy, but we got them replaced (see attached picture). 

 

I also tried to disassemble our dryer to verify the exact nature of the problem and see if the broken belt, as we presumed, could be replaced. Well, I was pretty much foiled. After removing the back panel, I could ascertain no way to completely disassemble it, and the motor assembly was sufficiently deep as to be inaccessible. I did extract the broken belt, but only because when it broke it also dislodged and was at the bottom of the interior workings, and I could wedge my hand in to grab it. 

 

Ich will aus mein Haus,

Elder DeFord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment