Sunday, August 9, 2020

Week 81.3 (5/15/2020) Review Master

 

I really did intend to email yesterday, but I got caught up in studying German (I gave up on Hebrew, it was too hard). 

 

Been doing some calling, some talking, some setting up lessons. I sewed some masks today in honor of the stay at home order being lifted. I got to eat Cane's yesterday ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ Elder Morgan and I were looking at Google reviews on church buildings and I was surprised to see...dad's review? I then stalked dad and read all of his reviews ever. He likes Home Depot more than Lowes. Also it was fun to remember places we visited. And I knew you would give the place where you got rid of me five stars. ๐Ÿ˜œ I then went and left glowing reviews on every Cane's I have ever eaten at. Which I think is at least 8. 

 

Gute Nacht, ืื‘ื ื•ืืžื, te amo mucho

Elder DeFord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment