Sunday, August 9, 2020

Week 81.2 (5/13/2020) Picture Treasure Trove

Just kidding. I mean, I really did think about talking a picture on our walk today, but that thought didn't go anywhere. 

 

Lets see...called some more people, as one might imagine. Made eye-slime, which is just a great recipe, cheap, easy, and delicious. Plus it is made with a roux, and that always makes me happy. Roux roux roux your (gravy) boat, gently down the stream...

 

Hmm. I need to start collecting useless statistics for next week's email...here is one I was thinking about today. If you took all of the people in Welsh, and their parents, and their grandparents, and their great-grandparents, and their great-great grandparents, you would have Kennewick's population. (Actually, a few thousand more, but I assume that some of the people in Welsh are related, so it averages out, hypothetically)

 

Well, I probably had too much fun doing that, so I think I'll go study some Hebrew until bedtime. לילה טוב

 

Elder DeFord

 


No comments:

Post a Comment